Sage Accounting Software – Products
Whether you need Sage 300 or Sage 50 implementation, training or support services, Preferred Logic is dedicated to helping businesses like yours, get the greatest ROI on their business technology investment. We also provide support for Sage 300 and Sage 50 reporting and third-party add-on solutions.
Sage Accounting Software – Sage 300
Sage 300 (ERP) software connects all the functional areas of your business – sales, accounting, inventory, and manufacturing. With Sage 300, you can:
- Budget your Sage accounting software expenditures with Sage’s subscription license model
- Make data driven decisions with Sage 300’s built-in BI tools
- Improve your customer service with Sage’s built-in CRM system
- Tailor Sage 300 to your specific needs with Sage’s customizable, web-based user interface
- Enjoy access to Sage 300 anytime, anywhere, from any device and
- Get access to cloud connected services including AP Automation, eCommerce, Budgeting and Planning, Inventory Advisor, etc.
Sage Accounting Software – Sage 50
Sage 50 (previously called Peachtree) is an easy and intuitive Sage accounting software system. It is designed for small businesses that need basic accounting functionality such as – AP, AR, GL, IC, Payroll etc. Sage is scalable (to a certain extent) if you choose to use it as a mid-sized business.
With Sage 50:
- You can choose one of three options (Sage 50 Pro, Premium and Quantum Accounting)
- You get access to the essential accounting modules, and options for credit card processing and reporting
- You can automatically backup your system
- You can get integration with Microsoft Office 365
- You can enjoy screen-level security etc.
For more information on Sage Accounting software, please call us at 860-254-5966.