Sage 300 Software – A Great Choice for Growth Minded Businesses
Sage 300 software (ERP version) connects all the functional areas of your business – sales, accounting, inventory, and manufacturing.
When you choose Sage 300, you also get access to an extensive network of third-party solution providers whose add-on solutions extend Sage 300 even further to meet the specialized needs of your business.
Some of the Benefits You Will Enjoy With Sage 300 Include:
- Multi-language and Multi currency Capabilities So You Can Expand Your Business Reach
- Ability to Customize Workflow for Each User Using Visual Process Flows So You Can Speed Up Training Within Your Business
- Customization including VBA Macros so you can modify screens, schedule reports to run automatically, and make any additional modifications so your system matches your unique business processes.
- Lots of choices to integrate With other Sage Products and complete SDK for third party products
Sage 300 Gives You Access to the Following Features/Functions:
- Finance and Accounting – The Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Card Processing and General Ledger modules give you the functionality you need to manage your accounting operations, reporting and transactions. The multi-currency module gives you the ability to record and convert multi-currency transactions to your currency in your Sage system.
- Inventory and Operations – The Inventory Control Module allows you to manage your inventory efficiently – you can set up records (such as account sets, locations, item structures and units of measure) by producing reports to help you manage your stock efficiently.
- Order Entry – The Order Entry module handles all your invoicing, order entry and tracking needs. You can use the Order Entry module to enter orders and sales returns, print invoices, quotes, order confirmations, picking slips, credit notes, debit notes and shipping labels.
- Purchasing and Vendor Management – The Purchase Order module integrates with the Inventory Control and Accounts Payable modules. Your transactions in the PO module update item quantities and costs in Inventory Control and create batches of invoices, credit notes and debit notes in Accounts Payable.
- Business Intelligence – There are several business intelligence solutions you can integrate with your Sage ERP system. Sage Intelligence and Sage Enterprise Intelligence are two great examples of Sage 300 Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Project Job Costing – The Sage 300 PJC module allows you to enter and track your project costs, billings, payments and profits.
- Mobile Access from Anywhere – With the web screens you can now easily access Sage 300 from outside the office.
- Tight Integration to Sage CRM – With access to a lot more Sage 300 functionality from within Sage CRM (e.g. Creating customers from within Sage CRM, looking up quantities by location etc.), you’ll enjoy increased efficiencies between both systems.
Here’s What Our Clients Have to Say About Our Sage 300 ERP Support:
Pam is always available to answer my questions. If she cannot answer them in the moment, she usually gets back to me in a day or two. She has been extremely helpful during the upgrade of our Sage 300 system – Jennifer Shugrue, Accountant, ALD Vacuum Technologies, Inc.
The Preferred Logic team is very knowledgeable and provides prompt feedback. They have trained us well on Sage 300 and have a proven track record of answering our questions promptly. They have also created customized reports for us which allow us to get accurate data in real time – Johnna Smith, Microtech Optical
We’ve been using Sage 300 for close to 20 years, and it does what we need it to do, as I’m sure most Accounting software packages do. Having said that, working with Fred Dean and Pamela Sanborn over the years has been a pleasure.
They’re probably one of the prime reasons we haven’t looked at changing our software. They’ve always been there when needed with an answer or solution and have always made us feel our business was important. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with them – Beth Labb, MHC Services
Sage 300 ERP Resources Below
Schedule Your Sage 300 ERP Demo Today
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
For more information on Sage 300 software, please call 860-254-5966.