Sage 50 – A Great Choice for Small Business
Sage 50 (previously called Peachtree) is an easy and intuitive Sage accounting software system. It is designed for small businesses that need basic accounting functionality such as – AP, AR, GL, IC, Payroll etc. It does have scalability options (to a certain extent) for midsized business.
With Sage 50 you will get:
- Options – You can pick which option works best for your business – Sage 50 Pro, Sage 50 Premium or Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
- Access to the essential accounting modules, and options for credit card processing and reporting.
- The ability to automatically backup your system.
- An integration with Microsoft Office 365, so you can capture your receipts or transactions and post them to Sage 50 using a mobile or tablet device. Images are automatically stored in OneDrive, so you will always have a backup for your transactions.
- An integration to Outlook Connector so you can access your customer balance information, credit limits, contact details & order history.
- Access to at-a-glance dashboards to get critical business information to make decisions.
- A read-only integration to Sage CRM, so you can see a display of YTD Sales, date of the last invoice, and a listing of Order and Invoice history.
- An integration to your bank (reduce data entry errors and reconcile your bank account by linking to your bank).
- Access to one-click reports – sales, taxes, expenses etc., so you have important business information at your fingertips.
- Departmental accounting – so you can easily track financials separately for different departments within a company.
Which Sage 50 Version Is Right For You?
Sage 50 Pro Accounting – This version of Sage 50 Accounting Software gives you access to the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory and a limited version of Job Cost. The Payroll module is included but requires the purchase of a Business Care Gold or Platinum plan. This is an entry level version of the software, because it is only available as a single user program.
Sage 50 Premium Accounting – In addition to all the Sage 50 Pro features you will also get access to more inventory features and job costing options. The modules in this version include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory, Job Costing & Payroll. You will also get access to Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting with a Business Care subscription. You can license this software for up to 5 users.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting – With Sage 50 Quantum accounting you get stronger inventory and job costing functionality. The modules in this version of Sage 50 include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory, Job Costing, Payroll & Fixed Assets. You can license the software for up to 40 users.
More Sage 50 Resources
Schedule Your Sage 50 Demo Today
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
For more information on Sage 50, please call 860-254-5966.